Discovering Your Roots and Branches
free! free! The 20th Annual Family History Fair free! free!
to be held Saturday, April 11, 2020 at the
Soules College of Business Building, The University of Texas at Tyler, Texas
Check-in starts at 8:00 a.m.; first speaker at 9:00 a.m.; vendor tables will be open 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Full-day genealogy conference that includes a multitude of activities including a world-renowned keynote speaker, break-out classes, Capturing Memories competition, and vendor displays and merchandise covering topics of interest to family history enthusiasts from beginners to advanced users.
A quick list of presenters follows. Click this link for more biographical information.
The Fair is free, but you'll want to register so . . .
- . . . you will be entered in our door prize drawings You must be present to win!
- . . . we'll save you a seat and print you a name tag. There will be no videotaping of the presentations.
- . . . you can order a $10 Jason's Deli lunch box Water will be provided by Brookshire Grocery Co.
- . . . you can reserve a $5 jump drive that contains all the material from the Fair. Note: there will be no paper handouts at this Fair. Be sure and order the jump drive for all the information.
- . . . you will receive an email, about the first week of April, giving you access to the free app being written by UTTyler students.
- . . . you can help support our Family History Fair with your donation East Texas Genealogical Society is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation and all gifts are tax deductible.
Please extend a TEXAS-sized THANK YOU to our sponsors!!
Our volunteer Family History Fair 2020 Committee members